Part Of My Backyard Garden

Part Of My Backyard Garden
July 25, 2013

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Flower Time

Lots of beautiful color in gardens this time of year.

We have several areas for flowers and two small vegetable gardens. In the Veggie gardens, the peas and radishes are about done, but that’s okay I needed the room. Tomatoes are turning red, corn is tasselling, peppers starting to set on and the beans are full of blossoms.



But today I wanted to talk about garden color – flowers.



I also completed two of my backyard garden projects this summer, pretty good for me. My favorite is the new fence and gate into our back yard, took a while but is worth it.


I also have been busy writing, finishing up one book and getting ready for an edit on another. When I get tired of sitting that is my therapy/garden time.



With everything growing so well I thought I would post in green – I like it.
Plenty of room for veggies, flowers and to play catch

No comments: