Part Of My Backyard Garden

Part Of My Backyard Garden
July 25, 2013

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Garden Catalogs and Thinking Spring

Seed catalogs are starting to show up in the mail, and I am starting to think about what I want to start inside this year.
Happens every year, when the New Year is here, I am ready for spring.


New Year’s Resolution - This year, 2017 –- I am going to attempt to be a little more active with this blog as the planting and growing starts. Seems like the past couple of years I have been too busy with other projects, like writing a book on gardening. Yep, that’s right, a gardening book. The book has helpful advice for gardeners in the high country, a bit of humor, and every fourth chapter is a murder mystery, set in a garden of course. Should be fun. I will post some excerpts soon.



Meanwhile, keep dreaming of planting time.




No comments: