Part Of My Backyard Garden

Part Of My Backyard Garden
July 25, 2013

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Stuff from Here and There

Schools out in most of America by now, summer is here, for sure, this time. Here in Laramie Wyoming we had a high of 45 today with about five hours of rain, not very summer like. So cold here last night my strawberries froze, I picked a few stuck a toothpick in them and gave them away as popsicles. When I got up this morning I couldn’t decide if I wanted to scoop the driveway or mow the lawn. Never decided so I took a nap.

 

I am waiting for a call from Barrack Obama and fully expect to be asked to be his VP. Probably will break his heart when I turn him down so he will never tell anyone he asked. Too bad I could be famous, oh I forgot, I already am famous. Someone asked me for my autograph just yesterday so fame is part of who I am. After I signed they kept a copy and gave me a copy and I owe them $61.22 for a tank of gas.

 

Been watching some of the NBA and NHL play-offs but not sure if my heart can take the excitement, turned to the golf channel and took a nap.

 

 

No comments: