Part Of My Backyard Garden

Part Of My Backyard Garden
July 25, 2013

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

More Election Stuff

             Super Tuesday has passed; will we ever be the same again? Still cannot make up my mind who to vote for. Most candidate promises are things that would need to be done by congress not the president so they all look pretty empty to me. Congress is still messing with the economic stimulus package—think we’ll get anything?

            So here is what I am waiting for. Someone who will jump start the economy, lower taxes, balance the budget, pay off the national debt, find an acceptable workable solution in Iraq, take care of health care, raise the standard of living for all Americans and lastly a chicken in every pot and a car in every garage.

            Guess I will be voting for myself, same as last time. Come to think of it, same as I have voted since Nixon.  

            Now if I could just get appointed secretary of something or ambassador to somewhere I would be one happy voter.

No comments: