Part Of My Backyard Garden

Part Of My Backyard Garden
July 25, 2013

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Too many Ploiticians and Not Enough Statesmen


Well, we have the swearing-in finished and the President in place for another four years.

Looked to me like he has a lot more gray hair than a few months ago. Guess the job and the campaign will do that.

This old guy didn’t need a speech to know what needs to be done, cut spending, hold the line on taxes, more jobs, less unemployment, and get people back to work.

I thought the Presidents best line was - "We cannot mistake absolutism for principle, or substitute spectacle for politics, or treat name-calling as reasoned debate," Obama said from atop the Capitol steps overlooking the National Mall.

Hope both sides try to get along and get something done looks to me like we still have too many politicians and not near enough statesmen.

No comments: