Part Of My Backyard Garden

Part Of My Backyard Garden
July 25, 2013

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Where Is My Invitation to the Ball?


Monday President Obama will be sworn in for the fourth time, only one other President, Franklin Roosevelt has this in common with President Obama.

Roosevelt was elected four times. Obama, well Chief Justice Roberts messed the oath up the first time and they had a do-over. And the Constitution states the president is to be sworn in on the twentieth of January, today, a Sunday. And for all of us out in TV land he will be sworn in tomorrow  when he makes the big speech, goes on a parade, then off to the dance and stuff like they always do on presidential inauguration days.

Feel bad, I did not get my invitation to the inauguration and the big ball afterward. DARN POSTAL SERVICE, they must have lost it, likely get it in March.

Oh-Well!

No comments: