Part Of My Backyard Garden

Part Of My Backyard Garden
July 25, 2013

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Football, Miley, Duck Dynasty and the Olympics


Football season is winding down, but come February Olympic Curling arrives, that should get my tired old blood moving again. Beautiful winter day here today, sweatshirt weather,  played golf, went for a nice walk, looks like tomorrow the wind comes up and it will be an, in the house day.

Have you ever noticed that when something is in the news, the news people will not let it go? Finally I give up reading as I reach the, who cares level. And then the news brings it up again, boring.

And at last, does everyone have to predict what will happen next year? Well, Yes!

Here is my list, five things happening in 2014

1.       Health Care will be in the news

2.       Miley will be in the news

3.       Duck Dynasty will be in the news

4.       Super Bowl will be a sleeper – again. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

5.       We will all, once again, be experts on ice skating and ski jumping during the Winter Olympics

6.       BONUS – Some Americans will learn the name of our Vice President.

No comments: