- Speaking of golf, I see where Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer were the number three and four earners in the world of golf last year. Not bad for a couple of guys even older than me.
- President and his wife spent a nice few weeks in Hawaii. Hum-I stayed home and scooped snow.
- Football fans, the BCS is over, thankfully.
- The sequester, it actually did help cut spending – who knew, certainly no one in Washington.
- Candidates are already lining up for senate races, presidential candidates cannot be far behind.
- Why is the government set on giving to everyone the things I had to work so hard for?
- How can I have three hundred channels and still watch five or six all the time.
- The government announces how great America’s internet service is but it still trails most first world countries. Where I live in the Wyoming hither lands, we cannot use Hulu, Amazon downloads or Netflix, service much too slow.
- And finally- When will everyone admit that global warming is the result of too many people on earth, sure it has other causes but if the population was the same as a century ago—no warming
Wednesday, January 8, 2014
Things I Am Contemplating in the New Year
Tiger Woods has earned 1.3 billion in his lifetime, not bad