Part Of My Backyard Garden

Part Of My Backyard Garden
July 25, 2013

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Things I Am Contemplating in the New Year


Tiger Woods has earned 1.3 billion in his lifetime, not bad
  1. Speaking of golf, I see where Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer were the number three and four earners in the world of golf last year. Not bad for a couple of guys even older than me.
  2. President and his wife spent a nice few weeks in Hawaii. Hum-I stayed home and scooped snow.
  3. Football fans, the BCS is over, thankfully.
  4. The sequester, it actually did help cut spending – who knew, certainly no one in Washington.
  5. Candidates are already lining up for senate races, presidential candidates cannot be far behind.
  6. Why is the government set on giving to everyone the things I had to work so hard for?
  7. How can I have three hundred channels and still watch five or six all the time.
  8. The government announces how great America’s internet service is but it still trails most first world countries. Where I live in the Wyoming hither lands, we cannot use Hulu, Amazon downloads or Netflix, service much too slow.
  9. And finally- When will everyone admit that global warming is the result of too many people on earth, sure it has other causes but if the population was the same as a century ago—no warming

No comments: