Part Of My Backyard Garden

Part Of My Backyard Garden
July 25, 2013

Monday, February 24, 2014

Flowers in Wyoming- Indoor Seed Starting

My flowers are up and growing nicely in my furnace room hot house. One week in the soil mix and 70 of 72 cells have nice growth. These are most, not all of my colorful annuals and in the flats now are : Pansies, Petunias, Rudbeckia, Coleus, Snapdragons and Corn Poppy. If they get too big, I will repot, but I rarely have had to.

Today I started some hollyhocks and on the first of March, I will start Onions and tomatoes. Speaking of tomatoes I will put three or four cherry tomato seeds in a big patio pot today or tomorrow.

 Below is one of my two flower flats after one week.

 Spring can't be too far away, but just in case the Blue Spruce are showing a little winter color for us to enjoy.
Wyoming Blue Spruce Winter 2014

No comments: